Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Controversal???... NAHHH

It has been a while since last I blogged... I know but I have been coming up with a bazillion ideas but not getting deep enough into them to feel like I can put them on here yet...



Lets talk about life.
What is life? It is said that you are born, you live, and you die.  Is that life?  Is work life? When does life begin?  When does life end?  If life ends when your brain and your heart stop, does that mean when they start your alive?

I am sure that there are about a million places to go with this and I want to talk about a few that are very important to me.  I am a father of two awesome rotten little boys.  They have their moments but I love them more than I could ever thought possible.  No matter what they do I cant help but love them.  They are my children and I decide what they do, what they eat, what they wear, what they watch, etc.... (actually mom does most of that, but you get the point).  Right now I control my kids lives.  They can wine and complain but in the end Mom and I get our way, but that does not make my kids my property.  They are not property.  If my son was to back talk me (like I know he will) it is not ok for me to cut out his tongue.  I do not have the right to hurt him like that.  Should I be able to do that to my boys?....

NO of course not, its just not right.  However if a women gets pregnant and decides that it would be an inconvenience to have a child right now, she is able to terminate that baby's life. WHAT??? I know the arguments, she was raped, she cant handle that right now, its not a baby yet, blahh blahhh blahhhh.  It is still murder.  Look no one deserves to be raped and I am not down playing that horrible crime.  A rapist deserves much worse then what he gets in our society. I think that we should just cut off junk and put him in prison, or worse.  However it is not the kids fault, if you cannot handle it put him/her up for adoption.  There are a lot of good homes out there with people who cant have their own children and would love to raise one as their own, and the whole its not a baby yet, thats just stupid.  "If its not a baby, your not pregnant".  Everyone deserves a chance to live, everyone.

Choice? or Life?
The part of this that gets me is that if you are pro choice and ok with abortion, then are you not taking away that childs ability to chose?  If you are pro life then the only choice that the mom really has to make is to keep the baby or not.  If she gives the baby away then she is back to square one, no kid and can make all the choices she wants.  If she kills him/her she took away someones choice.  

I will do more on this subject at another time I just wanted to get this out there and stir up some discussion.


Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. -Psalm 127:3

3 comments:

  1. for the most part I'm agreeing with what you have written...but how about the knocked up crack whore, who will not take care of herself, will not change her horrible drug addictions, and gives birth to an addicted, 2 month premature baby who dies three weeks later.....? I would rather she aborted in the beginning....could be just me though

    ReplyDelete
  2. The child died afterward and that sucks but I wonder how many stories are out there of a baby born into addiction and a crappy family that has overcome the circumstances that were her life and prevailed to be a wonderful loving and caring adult. I am not cool with taking away that possibility, no matter how slight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several friends who have adopted crack babies...they are gorgeous kids about whom you'd never guess such a history. With the (many) people I know personally who have adopted and who are in the process of adoption and the difficulties that are placed in the way of that action in this country, the 'how about the crack person' while a tragedy in its occurances, (and I have some of those kiddos who've survived even with the parents), is still not an acceptable answer.

    Of reported abortions, 6% are for medical reasons, 1% in the case of rape/incest and 93% are selective. For one million two hundred thousand lives, there is no answer to that atrocity.

    Understanding the specifics of what an abortion does to a baby and then looking at the world clock http://www.poodwaddle.com/clocks/worldclock/ under 'Death' and realizing that that is happening at that rate is an evil horror too great for words...not to mention the trauma on the mothers, fathers and families.

    ReplyDelete