Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Final Numbers are in....Sorta....

Well Saturday was it... The 90 day challenge is officially over.  Unfortunately I do not know what my current BF% is right now due to schedule conflicts between myself and my buddy that has taken my BF from day 1, so those results will be in later this week, however what I can tell you is that on Saturday morning I weighed in at 236lbs which I know is not as low as I would have liked to of been but thats ok because I am nowhere near finished... Below are the official before and after pics, let me know what you think and be honest...
BEFORE


       
AFTER





BEFORE


AFTER
                                      



BEFORE
AFTER
 As I said before this is not the end of my transformation so please continue to check back and see my progress and let me know how yours is going too.

5 comments:

  1. I do have to say that overall I am pleased. I can definatly tell a difference so that is really good. I still have a ways to go and if I am not careful will end up worse off then when I started. I hope that you will take this challenge yourself and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of ya ry vest. can even begin to see the muscularity coming back inot your shoulders. keep going. good role modelin' for your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, Ryan! Agreed with the thinking...not finished, and great work in the meantime. :) I appreciate your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking very good ryan :) glad you were willing to keep in good shape for your family. It is important to stay active especially when there are two little ones around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Matter how far you have come, or what you have learned, or the compliments you get, or the lives you have saved, its all worthless unless you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete