Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Its a new day...

It is a new day, at least it is every morning when I get up and out of bed.  But it is also the new name of my blog.  Why did I change it you ask?  Well my 90 day challenge is over so I didnt think that title fit any longer.  Now dont worry, I am still kicken you know what and taking names, but that is not the only thing I want this page to be about.  The subtitle is life, diet, fitness and the like...  Basically I want to leave it open to things about improving life in general, through physical, mental, spiritual and any other "al" you can think of.  So if you have a topic you would like to see or want to know my opinion on something please let me know.  Make a suggestion.  I am not done posting my progress as far as my own fitness, nutrition and spiritual battles go but they will not be the only thing to read about... With that.  I was measured about a week ago and am hanging out at around 16% BF.  I am playing with diet stuff and workouts to try to get me beyond that, so wish me luck.  Or better yet get on board and do it too.   In the mean time....Enjoy this
This is an old video of me playing with one of my favorite pieces of equipment...The Kettlebell.

No comments:

Post a Comment