Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time for Pics..... AAAHHHHH

Well I guess its time.  It is day 59, Monday marks the last 30 days of the 90 day challenge.  I am going to try some things during the last 30 days to see what kind of progress I can make.  I may only do like one cheat day or maybe 2, I dunno yet.  Well here we go.  The before pics were taken on January 6th or 7th.  On January 3rd I weighed in at 253lbs with 25% body fat.  Yesterday, Friday March 4th I was 235lbs with 19% body fat.  Im hoping to drop another 4-5% by the end so we will see how that goes.  There is a difference in the pics even though its kind of hard to tell.  I am happy with my progress so far but I think that I can do better, so here we go.
                                                                                Before
                                                                              So Far
                                                                               Before
                                                                               For Now
                                                                              Before
                                                                            For Now

This really is a hard post for me seeing as I am still not pleased with how I look.  I still wont take my shirt off around people and here I am posting a pic for all the world to see. Doesnt matter though my 90 day pics are going to be awesome. 

4 comments:

  1. That commitment...nice work partner...jb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dave and Jb, its gonna be a lot of work to get where I want to be. Im going to make this the first summer in my life where I can take off my shirt and be not be embarrassed about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, Ryan! Keep it up! They took "after" pics of Walt at the gym but haven't sent them out to us to see yet. I'm anxious to see compare the two.

    ReplyDelete