Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What to do?

90 days has come and gone... Now its time for a new challenge.  I still have a goal BF% of 12% and am about 4% away from that, so the question comes, what do I do to shave off this last 4%?  I am going to start with some experimentation.  I usually do a cheat day on Saturday's but over the next few weeks I am going to change that to just a cheat meal.  At the same time that I am doing that I am also going to start weighing and measuring all my food again.  I have stayed on the diet very well but only eye balled the amounts,  I feel it is time to dial that in a little more and see how that goes...  Beyond that I have to make sure that my Workouts are staying on track...  At least Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, and if time allows some type of skills work or focus work on Saturday.  Thursday will be reserved for gymnastic practice.  I will post updates every couple of days and continue blogging things that I find interesting on the other days.
What motivates you to try?
I saw this poster and thought that it was just funny... At first.  Then I got to thinking,  maybe if we looked at life a little more like our fury little friend here we may be better for it.  Its not that we should do something stupid, its about seeing what you want and going after it.  Just because the problem looks like it is going to be a big one or that you might not be able to win, who cares, do it anyway.  Give it a shot and learn from it.  Hopefully you wont be ripped apart by a bald eagle in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment