Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update....

Nothing too exciting to report.  Eating has been going well, really well.  I find myself craving things like fruit and especially french toast, so I think this weekend for my cheat "meal"  I will allow myself about a 2hr span to eat crap but as for the rest of the day its just like normal.  Weighed in yesterday at 233 and today at 234, so I am fluctuating right around there.  I had meant to get my BF done this week but didnt get a chance to but last time I had it done I was still sitting at 16%.  Not bad but I still want that 12%.  
            The Crossfit Games are going on this weekend so that is going to be awesome.  If you have time go to Crossfit Games and watch the events live, it will be worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment