Family

Family
The Reason I do what I do!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

22 and counting....

Wow just over 3 weeks to go and I have no idea where I am at right now.  They have taken away my scale and I am not sure I want to use another one.  I guess I will have to eventually.  Over the next three weeks my goal is to lose another 3-4% of body fat.  I don't know that its a realistic goal but hey who knows what can happen.  The hard part is I am not going to check anything, weight included, until the end, and to be honest it scares the crap out of me.  Im going to continue to post on here after the 90 days is up and will still be making goals that I want to be held accountable to, and I will be posting on topics that include everything from current events to religion, to God, yes I see those two as a separate issue. 

They gave him a manger for a cradle, a carpenter's bench for a pulpit, thorns for a crown, and a cross for a throne.  He took them and made them the very glory of his career.  ~W.E. Orchard

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing great work and I have every expectation that you'll succeed! :)

    ReplyDelete